Choose to intentionally create Courageous Habits that spur on courage, increase self-esteem, and propel you forward toward living your destiny.
There are really two types of good habits. Ones that are universally great for increasing your capacity to live out your destiny. And the others are ones that directly live out your goals.
The former is what his episode is mainly about, the later takes a bit of soul searching and comes with time. If you already know what actions will directly lead you to your destiny, go for it. Regardless enjoy the show!
In this episode
- 10 universal courageous habits ideas
- How to identify a courageous habit
- The routine part of the habit loop
Get started on your first courageous habit
Sign up for the (free) Courageous Habits Coach.me Plan
If you want to get started in creating Courageous Habits yourself, join the coach.me plan and form habits toward your destiny. And if you are unsure of where to start, you can choose a universal Courageous Habit that will increase your capacity for living your destiny.
Other Courageous Habits Series episodes
Be intentional about living your destiny
Below are several universal Courageous Habits that will help you grow your capacity for living out your destiny.
As with all habits, there is a QUE + ROUTINE. Be sure to review Part 2 in the Courageous Habits series to get the whole anatomy of a habit.
Below I have several routines. The QUE is what triggers the ROUTINE.
Here is an example: “After I take my medication (QUE), I review my personal mission statement (ROUTINE).”
QUE – “After I … (insert something you do regularly – Ie. ‘turn on my computer…’ or ‘take my medication…’ or ‘eat breakfast…’ etc.)
ROUTINE – “… I, (insert Courageous Habit routine below).”
10 Universal Courageous Habits
- Review my personal mission statement
- Review my list of core values
- Review the things that I say “no” to
- Start meetings on time, and end meetings 5 minutes early
- Write down my number one priority
- Go through each item on my check list step-by-step
- Create a new contact for everyone I meet
- Create a new folder for each new project
- Schedule my day around my most productive times
- Put a sticky note pad in front of me to write down distractions that come up
Do you want accountability?
Join the free Courageous Habits plan that I created on the Coach.me platform.
If you would like additional one-on-one coaching, sign up for coaching through the coach.me app.
Use promocode: SAMUELHATTONWEEK for 1 week of free coaching.
Subscribe to courage.
~ fresh courage delivered to your inbox ~
Most Recent Podcast Episodes
When faced with a conversation that needs to happen, we can face it or avoid it. David Wood chooses to be courageous about conversations.