Self-confidence is about being comfortable in who you are and not allowing the day-to-day get in the way. Show up calm and stay action oriented. You’ll be fine!
Other aspects of self-confidence is being able to trust yourself as well as respect yourself.
Samuel and Weston will mainly be sharing their beliefs about self-esteem. They will also discuss why it is important to increase it.
One way is simply by asking questions. Though it may seem daunting, there is a humility within asking questions. It not only demonstrates comfort within yourself, but it’s good practice for allowing spaces of silence, which Samuel points out – exudes self-esteem.
(Note: Self-confidence and self-esteem will be used interchangeably.)
In this episode they discuss:
- Principles about self-confidence rooted in communication
- Asking questions
- Being comfortable with yourself
- Their personal beliefs surrounding self-confidence
- How thoughts you carry shape your self-esteem
- Forgiving yourself rather than being hard on yourself
BONUS: Beliefs about self-confidence
Note: Not all of these are in the episode.
- … trusting yourself
- … believing in who you are
- … knowing more about yourself
- … living fully
- … available to anyone who wants it
- … freedom in your own skin
- … needed in anyone who has a greater vision than simply living
- … empowering
- … the opposite of shame
- … allows freedom… makes you untouchable
- … comes from within
- … creates certainty, clarity, and peace
- … makes communication rich
- … allows for one to be comfortable in their own skin
We would love to hear from you
What are your thoughts about self-confidence? Did we miss something? Nail it? We want to know what you think.
You can do this by leaving a review.
The neat thing about leaving a review in iTunes is that you can submit a paragraph form review. It would be amazing if you would join the conversation and rate the show at the same time.
We created a page to make it easy for you to do that.